BioKinetic Therapy is my unique approach to bodywork that utilizes the nature of gravity, sound vibration, energy and touch to restructure the tissue on a cellular level. Combining that approach with practical techniques from Swedish, Deep Tissue, Trigger Point, Thai Massage and others, I can offer highly personalized bodywork sessions that relax, invigorate, and promote healing.
Some Modalities involved with BioKinetic Therapy:
- Deep Tissue
- Trigger Point
- Thai Massage
- Energy Work
- Sound Healing
- Gravitational Compression
- Active Release
- Passive Mobilization
- Somatic Therapy
- Breath Work
- Aroma Therapy
COUPLES MASSAGE CLASSES
- 1.5 Hour Couples Massage Class ~ $250
- In this exclusive class you'll learn the basics of therapeutic massage and how to provide compassionate, healing touch to your sweetheart, friends or family in a warm, relaxed environment. You will also learn ways to take care of your own fingers, hands, wrists and overall posture so that you don't injure yourself while giving a massage.
This is not a group class and is intended for individuals or couples (friends, family) only. It is also for personal use and it not available for continuing education units.
Call 415-637-3386 Today reserve your spot!
Booking & Rates:
- 1 hr. ~ $120
- 1.25 hr. ~ $150
- 1.5 hrs. ~ $180
- 2 hrs. ~ $250 (Limited Availability)
- Juniors ~ $100 (17 and under)
- Seniors ~ $100 (60 and over)
- 3 hours - $340 ($20 savings)
- 6 hours - $670 ($50 savings)
- 10 hours - $1100 ($100 savings)
- 15 hours - $1650 ($150 savings)
- Local Check
- Credit Cards accepted through Square, Inc
- (4% service/convenience fee)
- Venmo (@Raul-Castro-94501 ~ no additional fee)
(Gratuities are completely optional yet graciously accepted. Your generosity is applied toward continuing education and studio improvements. 10% of tips are donated to local charities.
I am also available to bring my services to your home or office within the Bay Area. Additional fees will apply and arrangements can be made by phone.
Whether it's just for yourself, an office appreciation day or other event, I provide an excellent, respectful experience for your occasion.
Your appointment time has been set aside especially for you. A 24 hour cancellation notice by phone is required if you are unable to keep the appointment. If I do not receive 24 hour notice you will be expected to pay 100% of the cost for the missed appointment. For the protection of my business, you may be asked to provide additional information when booking your appointment.
Please notify me by phone with at least 24 hours notice if you are currently feeling sick, or have been sick within the past 7 days (ie. Flu, cold etc.) Please understand that your appointment may have to be rescheduled until any illness has passed. Likewise, please understand that if the massage therapist is feeling unwell we may have to postpone your appointment for a later date and time. This is to protect others who may utilize the work space from getting sick as well.
Raul Castro Bodywork Location:
- Leela Yoga Studio
- 1708 Lincoln Ave. @ Grand St.
- Alameda, CA